For a family (or other) business, just as no two families are alike, nor is there one single structure to suit all families and all businesses.
Considering a number of threshold issues will help determine which business structure is likely to be the best fit. These include:
- asset protection (read more)
- income tax considerations (read more)
- capital gains tax considerations (read more)
- how best to provide for multiple parties involved in the business (read more)
- succession planning (read more)
Our Business Structuring Service
The process of choosing a business structure can be confusing. FBCN’s business specialist advisers will help you choose the right structure for your business taking into account legal, financial and personal considerations.
Read more or contact us for an obligation free conversation.